Raising funds to support those most affected by COVID-19
We are raising funds to support those most affected by COVID-19 and to alleviate hardship caused by this crisis in our community.
Led by Forum members Phoenix Community Association, Pankhurst Community Association and Trust for Developing Communities we have set up this appeal to provide funds for the Food Hubs in our area to ensure that those most vulnerable and affected by this crisis and experiencing hardship through loss of work and income are supported.
The Communities Forum has so far raised £5000 – with thanks to our ward councillors and to the Hyde Foundation, and will use this to match fund community donations to reach our first target of £10,000.
This crowdfunding campaign will cover all local food hubs and donated funds will benefit a wide-area including Phoenix, The Edge/Craven Vale and Brighton Unemployed Families Centre – please make a donation if you can.
Anything you donate is a massive help.
Latest news and views
- A Low Traffic Neighborhood for Hanover and Elm Grove?
- Fund total doubles to over £4k thanks to the generosity of running challenge sponsors
- 2m Conversations – Lockdown Film Project with Phoenix ArtSpace
- Lockdown running challenge update
- The Hanover and Elm Grove lockdown running challenge
- Open Strings Music for all