Who we are and what we do
Your Hanover & Elm Grove Community Forum (HEG) supports an area of Brighton which sits on the hill to the east of the city, above the Level and Lewes Road. We are made up of a number of associations and community members known as forum members. More info here…
Coronavirus help directory
Need support with something because of coronavirus? We can connect you to people who are ready and waiting to help.
Use this site to find organisations who can help with food shopping or getting your prescription, finding advice about money and benefits, or even just a chat if you’re lonely. Find out more…
Neighbourhood Action Plan
The Neighbourhood Action Plan for Hanover and Elm Grove identifies community concerns as well as ambitions for future improvements and sets out a framework for collaborative with the council and services. This is arranged over six linked themes explained in more detail below. Get more info…
Mutual Aid Street reps
Latest news and views
- A new start for Gladstone Place
- Mini oasis pops up in Lewes Street
- A council for our community?
- Lockdown was hard but it brought out the best in our community
- Help us shape Hanover Liveable Neighbourhood
- A Low Traffic Neighborhood for Hanover and Elm Grove?