Who we are and what we do
Your Hanover & Elm Grove Community Forum (HEG) supports an area of Brighton which sits on the hill to the east of the city, above the Level and Lewes Road. We are made up of a number of associations and community members known as forum members. More info here…
Hanover and Tarner are going to be the first part of Brighton to trial a low-traffic neighbourhood (LTN) scheme and residents are being asked how they’d like their streets to be improved.
Neighbourhood Action Plan
The Neighbourhood Action Plan for Hanover and Elm Grove identifies community concerns as well as ambitions for future improvements and sets out a framework for collaborative with the council and services.
Latest news and views
- A new start at Hartington!
- Creating a liveable neighbourhood that’s accessible to all
- Liveable neighbourhood leaflet
- Forum AGM 20th March 2021
- What a year that was….
- Kids want greener, more colourful streets that they can play in