Continuing with our now regular weekly check-in we will be holding a Communities Forum Zoom on Thursday from 6.30 – 8pm. This week we will be happy to welcome PCSO Marlena Duleba from our local policing team with their latest updates.
Another topic for discussion will be the garden growing. There is huge local interest in this at the moment and Hanover Action have been planning for their annual seedling swap event and would like something to go ahead, but there are obvious problems with organsing an event in the usual way at the moment, so we need ideas to help work out if something could go ahead and what it would look like….
The minutes from the meeting last week can be found HERE
- Updates/actions from last meeting:
- Alex: Printing recipe books
- David Gibson will look into training in digital tools for digitally excluded homeless.
- Simon/Elaine/others – collect stories for the website;
- Elaine to discuss with Amy finding available marketing professionals as volunteers to contact local businesses etc to raise money (Morrison’s working with Craven Vale).
- Leah will find out how to access money from the American Express/Argus fund.
- David will work with Simon on a poster for notice boards.
- Police report – PCSO Marlena Duleba
- Food Hubs – updates from Phoenix and The Edge
- Crowdfunding update
- Mutual aid update
- Newsletter and website
- Seedling swap and garden growing
- Any other issues
Zoom Meeting joining details:
Topic: Hanover & Elm Grove Forum Community Zoom
Time: Apr 16, 2020 06:30 PM London
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 811 1336 8044